Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Telehealth visits are scheduled rather than in-person visits whenever possible.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- My colleagues and I wear masks. All who enter the office suite are required to wear masks.
- Suite colleagues maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms and the waiting room.
- We coordinate scheduling appointments to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Pencils or pens, testing or treatment materials, and areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Clear plexiglass sneeze guards are in use in treatment rooms.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.